Since August 2010, I’m the Director of Information Services and Systems at the University of New Brunswick Saint John. From 2000 to 2009 (as the Librarian Known as Karen Hunt) I was the Information Literacy Coordinator, et cetera at the University of Winnipeg Library. Also have been at University of Manitoba as reference librarians and head of the Libraries Electronic Technologies Systems.
- Kegan's Orders of Consciousness - Love - 1999 - New Directions for Student Services - Wiley Online LibraryTags: block plan
- Experience our First Year Model | Victoria University | Melbourne AustraliaTags: Block
- STLHE - GuidesTags: teaching commons
- Research Support | University Libraries | Virginia TechTags: library planning
- Whose Knowledge | Decolonizing the Internet conference
- 4 Strategies for Closing the Coaching Gap for Mid-Level Academic Leaders - Academic Impressions
- Mission Statement | Georgetown University LibraryTags: library planning
- OpenAIRE - OpenAIRETags: apla2018
- Carl roadmapTags: apla2018
- Statutory Review of the Copyright ActTags: copyright apla2018
- Kegan's Orders of Consciousness - Love - 1999 - New Directions for Student Services - Wiley Online Library
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow